- Eternal Association with the Wicked (2 Pet. 2:4; 9; Rev. 21:8)
Hell was not created for mankind, but rather for the devil and his angels; as well as the Beast & False Prophet (Rev. 20)
- Eternal Separation from Loved Ones (Lk. 13:28; 16:19-31)
- Eternal Darkness (2 Pet. 2:4; 17; Jude 13; Matt. 8:12)
- Eternal Death (Rev. 20:13-14)
When Death & Hell are cast into the Lake of Fire, it is referred to as the 2nd Death! It is quite obvious that at that time, there Will Be NO Second Chances!! No More Hope of Being Saved
- Unspeakable Sorrow
Many passages, such as Mark 9, Matthew 13, Luke 13, speak of the awful sorrows that will be in Hell! It is a place devoid of any and all forms of JOY!
- Bitter, Biting, Burning Remorse & Memory (Lk. 16)
What a terrible torment will be memories of happiness never to be enjoyed again; joy once felt, but not anymore.
- Unsatisfied Cravings (Lk. 16)
Notice the rich man in Hell thirsting for just a drop of water to cool his parched tongue.
- Despair & Hopelessness (Matt. 25:41; 46; Rev. 14:10-11)
- Sounds Produced by Those in Hell (Mk. 9; Matt. 13)
The Weeping and Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth!
- “REALIZING THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE TO GO THERE!!!”
John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.